Peace Streaks Myrrh Resin Incense
Natural Resin Incense for Healing and Rejuvenation
What is myrrh resin?
Myrrh is a sap-like resin derived from the bark of the Commiphora species. Myrrh is used in the production of fragrances, incense, and as cosmetic fixatives. It is also utilized in the embalming process.
Since ancient times, the aromatic myrrh has been a valuable tool for cosmetic, medicinal, and spiritual applications. In fact, it’s one of the precious gifts that the Magis offered to the baby Jesus together with frankincense and gold. The Chinese used the oil form of myrrh as a medicine while the Egyptians used it for mummification. Roman doctors back in the day would use myrrh to treat wounds and digestive problems. What is myrrh incense used for?
Myrrh is burned in charcoal to release its warm, earthy, and slightly bitter scent. The lingering aroma it creates elicits spiritual awareness before and during cleansing, purification, or religious rituals.
Other benefits and uses of myrrh are:
Stimulates happiness, confidence, strength, and stability. Promotes relaxation and pain relief Relieves asthma, colds, and bronchitis symptoms
When Is It Best to Do Incense Cleansing?
An energizing, purifying incense ceremony is most helpful when you want to:
Set a relaxed mood before doing some yoga or starting a project that requires deep work Deepen your concentration when meditating Recall specific memories better Activate your heart chakra Relax and unwind Send your prayers directly to your Higher Being Incorporate mindfulness into your daily routine (lighting an incense helps ground your senses in the present in the moment) When you’re feeling worried or anxious
How to Use Resin Incense In Cleansing Rituals
- In an abalone shell or bowl, place a handful of sand/small rocks to insulate heat and prevent slipping.
- Place a charcoal tab on top and light it up. Let stand for 5 minutes, or until a layer of ash forms around the charcoal.
- Put the resin on top. You can mix the resin with your herb of choice depending on the intention you want to set.
- Once a stream of smoke is produced, fan the smoke with your hand or a feather in your desired direction.
- Crack open a door or window to release the old energy and smoke. Resin in particular produces a lot of smoke.
- After finishing the cleanse, let the incense blend fade completely by itself.
Grab your Peace Streaks Arabian Myrrh Resin Incense today!