Peace Streaks Chakra Healing Kit (Contains Organic White Sage, Sweetgrass, Lavender, Selenite Stick, and Chakra Tumbled Stones)
For Healing and Balancing Your Chakras
The 7 chakras are the main energy centres of the body and they have a huge influence on your overall health. When your chakras are unbalanced (low in energy or overactive), you may experience increased anger, fear, sadness, or indecisiveness. An imbalance of energies may also cause physical diseases or illnesses.
Restore the harmony of your chakra energies to protect your mental, emotional, and physical well being. The Peace Streaks Chakra Kit carries the herbs and crystals to use during meditation to balance your chakras.
This chakra healing kit contains:
Organic and pesticide/herbicide-free herbs for root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye, and crown chakras: white sage and sweetgrass sticks
Assorted tumbled stones for chakra healing
1 selenite stick to promote purity
1 tealight to promote peace and serenity
An instruction guide for first time users
All herbs are locally and sustainably sourced here in Ontario, Canada and are good for multiple uses. They are not as tightly bundled to allow for quicker burning.
What Is Chakra Healing Using Herbs?
Smoke cleansing (popularly known as smudging) is an ancient practice of burning medicinal herbs to create smoke to purify the mind, body, and spirit. The smoke is believed to clear up energy blockages and cleanse the chakras, align and bring harmony to the chakras, and remove stagnant energy. It’s important to be calm, still, and mindful when carrying out this practice.
What herb to burn for when:
White sage - For cleansing and restoring the balance of chakras Sweetgrass - For nourishing the chakras after the cleanse
Anytime is a perfect time for healing and balancing chakras. But it’s especially necessary when:
You feel confused, stuck, or overwhelmed You’re having trouble sleeping You feel that you’ve picked up someone’s negativity or low vibrational energy You’re stressed out
How to Heal and Balance Your Chakras with Herbs
- Light the end of the herb with the tealight. Hold it in the flame until the stick is ablaze and a steady stream of smoke is produced.
- Using a feather or your hand, gently fan the smoke onto your body. Start smoking your head then move downwards. Include the back of your body, reaching behind as best you can.
- After smoking your whole body, breathe in a little smoke to cleanse your insides.
- To cleanse your space, hold the stick and walk counterclockwise around the room. Fan the smoke particularly on the corners of the room, where negative energies build up.
- Crack open a door or window to release the old energy.
- Once done with the cleanse, place the burned stick in an abalone shell or ceramic plate. Let it fade completely by itself.
Preserve your chakra health to have a healthier mind, body and spirit. Grab your Peace Streaks Chakra Kit today!