Peace Streaks - Cleansing Stick Chakra Kit - Local, Organic
For Healing and Balancing Your Chakras
The 7 chakras are the main energy centres of the body and they have a huge influence on your overall health. The telltale signs of an unbalanced (low in energy or overactive) chakra are increased anger, fear, sadness, or indecisiveness. Physical diseases or illnesses may also be a result of the disharmony of chakras.
Balance your chakra energies to protect your mental, emotional, and physical well-being. The Peace Streaks Chakra Kit carries organic pesticide/herbicide-free herbs to use during meditation to align your energy centres!
This chakra healing kit contains 7 white sage and lavender smudge sticks wrapped in dyed rose petals that correlate to each chakra:
Red Rose Petals - Root chakra.
Orange Rose Petals - Sacral chakra.
Yellow Rose Petals - Solar plexus chakra.
Green Rose Petals - Heart chakra.
Blue Rose Petals - Throat chakra.
Purple Rose Petals - Third eye chakra.
Indigo Rose Petals - Crown chakra.
An instruction guide for first-time users.
All herbs are locally and sustainably sourced here in Ontario, Canada and are good for multiple uses. They are not as tightly bundled to allow for quicker burning.
What Is Chakra Healing Using Herbs?
Smoke cleansing (popularly known as smudging) is an ancient practice of burning medicinal herbs to create smoke to purify the mind, body, and spirit. The smoke is believed to clear up energy blockages and cleanse the chakras, align and bring harmony to the chakras, and remove stagnant energy. It’s important to be calm, still, and mindful when carrying out this practice.
Anytime is a perfect time for healing and balancing chakras. But it’s especially necessary when:
You feel confused, stuck, or overwhelmed.
You’re having trouble sleeping.
You feel that you’ve picked up someone’s negativity or low vibrational energy.
You’re stressed out.
How to Heal and Balance Your Chakras with Herbs
- Light the end of the herb with the tealight. Hold it in the flame until the stick is ablaze and a steady stream of smoke is produced.
- Using a feather or your hand, gently fan the smoke onto your body. Start smoking your head then move downwards. Include the back of your body, reaching behind as best you can.
- After smoking your whole body, breathe in a little smoke to cleanse your insides.
- To cleanse your space, hold the stick and walk counterclockwise around the room. Fan the smoke particularly on the corners of the room, where negative energies build up.
- Crack open a door or window to release the old energy.
- Once done with the cleanse, place the burned stick in an abalone shell or ceramic plate. Let it fade completely by itself.
Preserve your chakra health to have a healthier mind, body and spirit. Grab your Peace Streaks Chakra Kit today!
Lavender is a medicinal herb utilized in a variety of health conditions.